I’m either rushing to get to the kids in the morning or rushing to get to bed at night because I’m EXHAUSSSSTED. So my skincare routine has gone from a lengthy ritual to a quick get it done. That’s okay, if you’ve got some great products, think quality not quantity. Here are a few of my MUST have items:
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream: A clinically-proven eye cream that instantly de-puffs and reduces dark circles. It really works, and 1 jar has lasted me an entire year
- Drunk Elephant Pekee Bar: a gentle, multitasking bar that deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin.
- Vanity Planet’s Skincare Brush: this baby exfoliates, softens, cleanses and has drastically changed my skin for the better. Vanity Planet is offering these for my readers at 70% off with code MissDarling, use the link I have here as well
- Aveda Botanical Kinetics Exfoliant: After years of working at Aveda while in College this was one of the products I STILL can’t live without. This non-abrasive liquid wipes away spent surface cells revealing a smoother, clearer, more refined complexion beneath-and pores that are primed for maximum treatment and moisture benefits.
- Yves Saint Laurent: A luminizing pen that brings light and radiance to the skin, immediately erases any signs of fatigue, and brightens the complexion.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate: A replenishing nighttime facial oil with distilled botanicals that visibly restores the appearance of skin by morning. Putting this on each night before bed makes me feel like a lady! ha!
What do you like to use daily? I’m looking for the right moisturizer and would love your recommendations!